KomboKatjie on Youtube

Do you do the Tubes of You? Share your talent here.
KomboKatjie

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:26 pm

Hi there!

My channel isn't really where I want it to be at the moment having had to deal with a lot of life issues and a lack of the gear I needed (waited for a LONG time to get my hands on a ring light which I now finally have!).

BUT, gear is finally decently ready. So, in the next few days I will be recording some video footage for my channel again, and hopefully it will have the standard boost that I aim for.

There are no intros or outros set in place yet either, but what you can find there so far are some of my cosplay related memories and some weird videos I have made lol.

I have let it grow organically for years now, never really pushing it much. I can actually say this about all my social media channels.

There is a lot that I have in store to share via video, but if you are interested in anything specific or if you have any critiques, please share with me. I am very interested in improving my video work.

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwtKv ... subscriber
Savage Gaming

Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:22 pm

Gave you a sub and a like or two from the videos I watched. Looking forward to your content with the new gear. If you can return the favour it would be much appreciated www.youtube.com/c/savagegamingaf
Known Allergies : Nuns & Tiger Bites
Favorite Game : Finger Board (that was cool growing up!)
My Channel : www.youtube.com/c/savagegamingaf